COVID-19 PROTOCOLS & PROCEEDURES
In response to COVID-19 and state-wide conditions,T3 Triple Threat Youth Mentors (T3) follows all CDC protocols and guidelines for outside activities.
In time, “the show will go on”, but for now we’ll continue to train in the safest and healthiest of environments. The health and safety of our students is our number one priority. All classes are held outside, mask are worn at all times and physical distance is maintained.
We are confident we can
- Maintain a distance of 3-6 feet
- Sanitize hands regularly throughout our time together
- Disinfect / sanitize any shared equipment throughout training
- Establish a clear line of communication between teaching artist and participants regarding COVID 19 and best practices
- Notify participants in the event of a positive case
We will make every effort to limit spread of COVID 19 by following guidelines and complying with all regulations and requirements from the CDC regarding a safe re-opening.
We welcome your solutions, resources, and important information that helps our community move through this together.
In fact, feel free to email us.
City of San Diego Park & Recreation
If our residency at the North Park Recreation Center (NPRC) becomes available, our program will be moved there; at 4044 Idaho St. San Diego – 5 minute drive from the park. The facility is very well ventilated which provides the perfect venue for our training needs.